We are looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll work with the data, product and business teams to analyze user behavior cohorts, and give recommendations on the best action to take for improving outcomes for our users, and for the business.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze the impact of recently deployed features to determine their impact on user engagement
- Build reports for clients and dashboards for internal usages
- Analyze the performance of various cohorts and develop insights about user behavior that can be used to market the product.
- Improve the product using machine learning techniques
- Design, implement and analyse A/B tests
What You’ll Need
- Confidence using a variety of techniques to analyze large streams of data to come to conclusions
- Must have prior knowledge of Python (and preferably SQL)
- Great communication skills
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in a quantitative field, a graduate degree is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience working in a Data Scientist role
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, having provided care to more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic diseases like Diabetes and Heart Disease. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coaching platform and smart connected devices. We are the only A.I. platform ever to become medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live healthcare professional, providing deeply scalable care to create real change.
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $125,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. We have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.