Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World.
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat.
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
The Lark Business Development Executive is responsible for leading Lark’s deals in a variety of channels with highly complex deal structures and incentives. The role encompasses all aspects of developing partnerships and generating scalable revenue for the Lark Health platform. This will include identifying new verticals to: lead generation, sales development, partnership identification, contract negotiation.
- Identify, qualify and sell commercialize Lark Health solutions into multiple PBM verticals including but not limited to PBMs, pharma, and channel partners
- Develop, implement and drive a commercialization strategy for partners that will support and deliver sales growth for Lark
- Identify new strategic partners for evaluation of potential collaboration
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings
- Negotiate business terms, and execute contracts
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels within the partner
- For each partner, develop priorities, an operating calendar, a detailed plan/forecast and account planning/mapping process
- Develop shared pipeline & metrics for review with executive team
- Collaborate with other internal partner-focused teams to set priorities and deliverables
- Work with Product and Technology teams to leverage for expansion and enhancement of our joint value proposition and product offering/capabilities
- Identify short and long-term solutions to partner issues
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs and priorities, as well as market trends, major players, industry challenges, and relevant products/technologies
- MBA Preferred
- 12+ years demonstrated experience as a top sales performer or management consulting, a documented history of achieving quantifiable goals as well as experience negotiating highly complex agreements
- Experience in a high growth company is preferred
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong motivation and initiative, with a passion for exceeding goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impactful writing and presentation skills, with the ability to convey compelling messages in small and large group settings, both in-person and remotely
- Refined critical-thinking and analytical skills
- A strong sense of teamwork and team-focused mindset
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Experience in closing large deals working w/ Pharma on digital therapeutics or RWE (Real World Evidence), or extensive knowledge with PBMs in deal making on the innovation side a must
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.