Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
What You’ll Do:
At Lark the Human Resources organization is an influential partner driving business outcome from strategy to execution. In this role, the HR Contingent Worker will be a strategic partner to the organization.
- This is a hands-on contributor in all facets of HR from strategic organizational planning; talent management; employee development; employee compensation and responsibility for the entire employee lifecycle.
- The Human Resources Contingent Worker will consult and partner with Lark’s managers to develop and implement HR initiatives and best practices. Lark is looking for a strategic problem solver with a passion for innovation and the desire to partner with the business to achieve outstanding HR results.
Organizational Development: Knowledgeable regarding how best to optimize organizational structure and roles. Understands the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Assists the business in alignment of structure, process, rewards, metrics and talent to support the business strategy. Consults and influences managers on key organizational and management matters.
Performance Management: Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues including identifying key talent, succession planning, recognition and rewards, performance improvements.
Compensation: Executes compensation programs to include salary planning processes, salary analysis and employee services (perks). Partners with management to provide comprehensive employee variable compensation plans.
Training: Understands training/development needs and provides appropriate training direction to the organization.
Talent Acquisition: Adept at partnering with hiring managers to understand Lark’s headcount objectives and construct hiring plans and strategies to improve recruitment performance and talent acquisition management.
Compliance/Reporting: Considered a subject matter expert regarding federal, state and local employment and labor matters. Interprets and advises on all aspects of labor employment law.
- Supports day to day HR activities for Lark’s employee and leadership
- Partners with HR & TA functional specialists to attract and develop talent, develop manager performance models and drive employee performance engagement
- Provides expert insight into people and organizational issues and partners with leaders at all levels as they lead their organizations. This includes diagnosing organizational effectiveness issues, implementing solutions and building leadership capability
- Implements company-wide HR programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation & benefit reviews, equity programs, workforce planning, training & development, retention and engagement strategies and organizational change)
- Ensures desired behaviors are identified and reinforced in total reward programs and professional development programs
- Consults with business leaders to determine critical needs through assessments and gap analysis and drives initiatives as appropriate to support business objectives
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts to address root causes of human resources issues. Coaches managers and employees at all levels on a variety of topics including management skills, organizational effectiveness, professionalism, conflict management, and communications
- Experience supporting both private and public technology based companies
- Experience managing a company through transitional phases
- A background and experience with international HR initiatives and working within a matrixed organization
- Hands on experience supporting the HR needs of growing and transitional organization
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers, variable compensation plans and HR analytics
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and the ability to encourage innovation
- Proficient public speaker and expert at messaging to audiences of all sizes
- Highly collaborative style. Willingness and demonstrated ability to work in teams as both a lead and a supporting team member
- Strong proven leadership skills and experience
- Ability to fly high and fly low in all facets of human resources
- Assertiveness, presence, and confidence. Excellent influencing skills at all levels of an organization and proven flexibility working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Competence in making timely, effective, principle-based decisions
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees and leaders grow and develop in alignment with business goals
- Requires an advanced degree in Human Resources or other applicable business degree
- Proven experience in taking an organization into the Company’s mezzanine round
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant HR business partner experience with at least 3 years as a specialist in one of HR’s disciplines
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.