Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer who will work with our customers and help with the technical aspects using a Lark product within their organization. We like to say that 90% of Lark is ready to go out of the box and the other 10% is custom for each deployment; Integration engineers are responsible for that remaining portion.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally as a technical evangelist for the product - with customers, sales, and engineering - to identify opportunities to integrate Lark into the customer workflow.
- Work closely with partners to understand, specify, architect and help implement integrations
- Working on APIs and file services for the integration of enrollment, reporting and partner system integration
- Developing, configuring and deploying microservices to help the Lark integrate with partners
- Coordinate across the company with both technical and business teammates
- Learning and putting into practice new technologies regularly
- Create Proofs of Concept and work with Engineering to create MVP and sustainable versions
- Communicate with partners to find key drivers for stakeholders and build to optimize value
- Set up pre-sales demos and proof on concepts for customers
- Work with customers to understand their needs and ensure product fit
- Continue working with customers to ensure high satisfaction and discover any new solution opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer to engineering teams
- Collaborate with sales team on product configuration to be sold to the customers
- Partner with customers on how to setup and deploy products once sold
- 5+ yrs experience in writing maintainable and performant code
- Full-stack: Have a deep level of comfort with all aspects of technology and understand both customer needs and technical capabilities to help define and create solutions
- Passionate about Lark's mission in the health/wellness space
- Java, Go, Python good-to-have (one required at a minimum)
- Ability to create tools from the back end (Java, Kotlin, Node) all the way to the UI layer (React, HTML)
- Spring Boot/Hibernate nice-to-have
- Familiarity with microservice architecture nice-to-have
- Experience with AWS nice-to-have
- Ability to creatively come up with and prototype integrations quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills a must
- Advise partners on how to best derive value from partnering with
- Prior software engineering experience (including internships)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred
- Prior experience working with customers / clients / partners preferred
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.