Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Mobile Engineering Manager interested in leading a team to build performant mobile apps on both iOS and Android. With experience developing applications that have rapidly scaled in the past and leading a team, you will help Lark on our mission to bring compassionate care to millions.
You will be responsible for leading the team, collaborating with product and engineering, roadmapping, architecting, and building these applications. Leading this Mobile Engineering will involve a focus on metrics, user happiness, and an ability to scale.
- Manage our Mobile Engineering team, help engineers grow and coordinate projects and communication across the company and teams.
- Drive the migration of our native mobile application to a unified stack with React Native.
- Expand the team through recruiting efforts
- Lead the team in design best practices, creating pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Improve the quality of our Mobile Application by ensuring complete automation of testing for releases
- Leading the mobile team through product development and manage priorities
- Ongoing study and implementation of engineering best practices in mobile engineering team
What You’ll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Expertise in restrictions of native mobile technologies and platforms
- Ability to coordinate and execute on release process of mobile apps in both beta testing and production environments
- Expertise in native mobile technologies and platforms
- Knowledge and practical experience of the pros and cons of React Native
- Knowledge integrating with AWS a big plus, like AppSync
- Mastery and ongoing study of engineering best practices
Credentials and Experience
- 5+ years as Technical Lead or Manager of a Mobile Team, with a focus on consumer-facing applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Masters degree preferred.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.