Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide business critical insights, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help drive new strategic initiatives forward.
- Stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- Collect and codify knowledge on emerging topics.
- Analyze and synthesize findings into written documents, numerical analyses/models, and/or presentations . Work cross functionally with the executive leadership across departments to further build the strategy.
- Research and analyze the competitive environment, trends, and opportunities related to healthcare and develop executive-level viewpoints on the landscape.
- Support the creation of foundational intelligence by structuring and packaging your work into compelling presentations and recommendations that influence various audiences, including executives.
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis for Strategy projects, providing relevant background material and researching specific aspects using internal and external data sources and turning data into actionable insights.
- Collaborate on market and competitive strategy projects by developing hypotheses, performing strategic analysis and research in partnership with Strategy/ cross-functional team members, crafting insights, and developing final recommendations.
What You’ll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to research and track market trends and/or competitive dynamics in healthcare.
- Take insights from the above and concisely communicate any knowledge effectively and turning data into insights.
- In-depth expertise on financial modeling and forecasting using spreadsheet software.
Credentials & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and practical experience, with a preference for an MBA
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consulting and a good background in healthcare.
- Experience communicating and influencing a range of audiences, including senior executives.
- Experience managing projects, developing business cases and defining GTM strategies.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.