Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the partner relationship from contract signing through implementation and ongoing support
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation team throughout the onboarding phase
- Drive ongoing Go-to-Market efforts with Partners and Lark's Growth team
- Monitor Partner dashboards and help the Analytics team shape partner insights
- Communicate product updates, new features and releases to Partners
- Proactively gather product feedback and convey information to internal teams
- Act as the escalation point for Partner related support issues
- Overarching responsibility for ensuring contract deliverables, client satisfaction, retention and identifying expansion opportunities
What You’ll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Relationship management skills, with an emphasis on B2B SaaS
- Ability to create and deliver presentations which articulate the Lark and Partner value proposition
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and working knowledge of project management tools
- Bonus: Experience in health-tech
Credentials & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B or B2B2C Account Management / Customer Success experience at a SaaS company
- 4+ year college degree, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.