Exciting opportunities with the team for internships and graduate roles below:
On the Data team you will:
- Support the team's ongoing efforts around data-driven decisions
- Make sense of mass amounts of user behavior
- Ensure ongoing collaboration between engineering, product, and data
Mobile Engineer - This team focusing on accessibility and increasing the quality of Lark’s product! Bonus points if you love native mobile applications.
On the Mobile team you will:
- Brainstorm solutions around product features
- Own projects around the usability and quality improvements
- Help optimize the product on both iOS and Android platforms
Backend Engineer - This exciting team is doing work around effective solutions for API scalability.
On the Backend team you will:
- Ship robust, scalable code
- Help develop API efficiencies
- Increase reliability and usability of Lark's product
- Exciting ownership of projects
Product - Work with a team working in nuanced behavior technologies. This role is likely to focus on tackling difficult UX issues.
On the Product team you will:
- Develop User Insights and contribute to our behavior-changing technology
- Create suggestions for improvement based on user data
- Develop technology systems that support the product.
- Work with content developers to add features or fix issues with the product.
- Respond to product feedback requests from partners and users
Business Operations - Help Lark develop our business strategy, and jump in to help create streamlined, optimized operational efficiencies. This team requires analytical skills.
On the Business Operations team you will:
- Support the team's ongoing strategic and market analysis efforts
- Collaborate between departments internally to create smooth lines of communication
- Draft proposals around efficiency improvements
- Work with the team to implement optimizations
Clinical Operations: Working within the Operations team, this is an exciting opportunity to help support Lark’s ongoing clinical studies. Your work in this capacity will help us understand Lark’s clinical efficacy.
Sales - Employer B2B: Help evangelize Lark’s value proposition and help prospective organizations understand the value we bring in supporting their teams’ wellness.
Account Management: Drive go-to-market strategy and collaborate with our Growth team to help support our Partners.Business Insights Management: Help Lark develop our business strategy, and jump in to help create streamlined, optimized operational efficiencies. This individual will work within Operations and requires analytical skills.
Here's some information about the exciting projects our prior interns completed:
- Rewriting our app from Objective-C to react native
- Building core backend features (internal notification system, push notification logic)
- Performance engineering/optimizations on backend
- Contributing to development of a new, refactored backend