Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Enterprise Partner Account Manager to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you will proactively drive partner development and enablement. You will be the key point of contact at Lark, interfacing with other relevant teams across both the Lark and Partner organizations to ensure our joint success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and manage the Partner's ongoing success plan
- Drive Go-to-Market activities between Partners and the Lark Growth team
- Be the point of contact for your partners internally and externally
- Proactively gather product feedback and convey information to internal teams
- Drive one-to-one and scaled Partner engagements to train and enable internal Partner teams
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure engagement and growth
- Participate in trade shows / events / partner webinars as needed. Up to 25% travel.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success or Enterprise Account Management experience
- Experience in supporting and managing complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Ability to create and deliver presentations which articulate the Lark and Partner value proposition
- Strong organizational skills and experience using collaborative tools
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Experience at a leading B2B or B2B2C SaaS company.
- Bonus: Health or Wellness tech experience.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.