Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
Come lead the partner-facing product team as we develop our B2B product offering for insurance companies and employers. You'll work directly with Lark's co-founders (CTO/CPO, CEO) in researching and defining the product and roadmap, and will be responsible for the timely execution of that product.
This position is intended for experienced PMs, and is not an entry-level role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Lark's VP of Product to develop their product line strategic roadmap
- Ability to translate strategy into a set of tactically executable steps
- Communicate both strategic and tactical roadmaps to key stakeholders
- Understands and has experience of scaling start-ups to highly scaled organizations
- Propose process improvements, mentor junior members of matrixed team and drive change in a rapidly changing organization
- Work closely with the engineering technical project manager to ensure design and product artefacts are delivered in a timely manner
What You’ll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Practical knowledge of product management practices including roadmap development, concept validation, requirements definition, and feature prioritization
- Intellectual curiosity and a track record of solving problems
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment for when something is “user-ready”
- Project management skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and JIRA/Confluence or similar tools
- Ability to visualize consumer behavior through metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years Experience in a consumer/and or business facing product role
- Experience developing analytical insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- History Successfully release multiple products
- Experience within a design-thinking organization
- Familiarity with both success and failure from a product ownership perspective
- Prior experience in a healthcare or regulated environment desirable
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.