Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being on the Growth team at Lark means being at the forefront of impacting the health of hundreds of thousands of people.
What You’ll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building and maintaining services/functionality related to enrollment and engagement.
- Rapid iteration and test-and-learn mentality focused on driving impactful, scalable change to the organization.
What You'll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to build concise, readable, testable, and, of course, functional software, no matter the preferred programming paradigm
- Familiarity with A/B testing, rapid iterating, and dynamic problem-solving skills
- Programming skills in one or more of the following: Java, Kotlin, Typescript (or similar functional programming languages), Python,
- Familiarity with web frameworks, including Spring and Express
- Data collecting abilities from Customer Engagement tools, with expertise in Braze being a plus
- Ability to build products quickly, even if solutions are sometimes unconventional
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
- Ability to determine and implement the core functionality needed to build out a "minimum viable product" and then iterate quickly.
Credentials & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Masters degree preferred.
- Experience scaling user bases in a significant way, with experience on applications serving populations >1m+ being a big plus.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, with a focus on consumer applications being a plus.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.