Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
- A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
- CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do:
Duties & Responsibilities
Help us ensure the highest level of quality while keeping the team moving on quick releases. This is a role for someone who enjoys the quick pace of startups, and likes adding structure to something very dynamic.
We are looking for someone with significant experience and interest in QA automation. We have a complex system that is challenging to test, and want a teammate who is creative in coming up with automation solutions, and skilled at implementing them in code.
- Execute manual test cases, with an intellectual curiosity to discover any issues with the application in development
- Ensure detailed documentation is maintained and delivered to key stakeholders
- Help communicate with Product & Engineering to ensure all stakeholders are in sync
- Build automated frameworks to help expand test coverage
- Coordinate with other members of QA team to build test cases to ensure we have expanded test coverage
What You’ll Need:
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of manual testing, with automated test skills being a plus!
- Mobile application testing skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written - as this role will help support other teams in their goals
Credentials & Experience
- 4 year degree, preferably in CS or a STEM-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in manual/automated QA testing
- Experience with API/backend/mobile testing (web is not necessary)
- Experience automating repetitive testing tasks
- Some experience with scripting and coding automated/unit tests
- Several years experience owning testing for a large chunk of a product (ideally at a startup)
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.