Landor is looking for a New Business and Marketing Intern to join our Mumbai studio. Could this be you?
Duration: 6 months (January to June 2024)
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDGand award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Conduct market research on companies in different industries, analysing trends, recent growth news and assist in outbound client reach, mapping clients as per category and brands, building a pipeline.
- Assist in qualifying inbound leads.
- Prepare credentials presentation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team for idea generation for our clients.
- Contribute ideas towards marketing initiatives through event participation, speaker opportunities, cross over collaboration to strengthen engagement and build awareness about the company.
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Liaise with various publication editors for interviews, articles etc.
- Coordinate in-house promotional events and interviews.
What you’ll need
- Curiosity to learn with self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt, prioritising and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.