Landor is looking for a Motion Design Intern to join our Mumbai studio. Could this be you?
Duration: 6 months (January to June 2024)
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDGand award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Support the team with creating motion assets, working closely with the design and strategy teams to learn the highest standards of development and execution of world-class video.
- Learn and grow a understanding of animation, package design renders, brand sizzle videos, UX/UI mock-ups, social media posts, and time-based media.
- Explore and experiment with design software, developing your skills.
What you’ll need
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Premier Pro, with an added advantage if you are familiar with Photoshop, Blender, and Cinema 4D.
- A portfolio, demonstrating recent work.
- An interest in current creative and design trend knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.