Landor is looking for a Client Services Intern to join our Delhi studio. Could this be you?
Duration: 6 months (January to June 2024)
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDGand award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Play a crucial role in providing support to the Client Services team across a wide range of projects. Assist team members with day-to-day activities.
- Manage daily activity in client relationships and project management: organizing internal and external meetings, providing clear and concise meeting reports, and updating associated project status.
- Work with the team to ensure up-to-date resourcing for each project.
- Schedule meetings and follow-ups, helping the teams stay on top of their deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Strategy and Creative teams in preparing briefings and participating in ideation sessions.
What you’ll need
- Curiosity to learn about design and strategy and how a brand evolves and grows through the work these two dimensions do.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to support a small team proactively and efficiently.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt, with excellent organizational skills.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Fluent communication skills in English are a plus, to ensure that communication runs smoothly within our teams.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.