Landor is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Delhi studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Act as the first point of contact, interacting with senior management both internally and externally, maintaining close relationships with clients and partner agencies within the WPP network.
- Manage the smooth and efficient running of busy diaries across several different time zones.
- Plan extensive international travel, including the coordination of visas and invitation letters.
- Set up and prepare for meetings, ensuring all technology is set up and working.
- Provide administrative support, including collating and producing documents for a variety of forums, including team and management meetings, other meetings, reports and producing presentations.
- Manage emails/correspondence as well as timesheet, PO and expense submissions.
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate e.g. project co-ordination, desk research, presentation and communication support, and day-to-day operational activities.
- Liaise closely with the PAs in the group, sharing knowledge and best practice.
What you’ll need
- Experience in a similar role as an assistant to one or more executive level members within an agency/creative environment.
- Advanced IT literacy, demonstrable ability to navigate and use Outlook, Excel,PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding of international time zones and experience planning complex travel itineraries.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.