Landor is looking for a Retoucher to join our Delhi studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Work closely with the Design and Production teams to produce error-free artwork, art-buying, mechanicals, and deliverables, whilst maintaining the integrity of the original creative intent. Assist the design team with file organization, template development, sku adaptation, and adaptive design revisions.
- Retouch product photography images to a high standard.
- Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product.
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organisation and upload images to web servers.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Be responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines.
- Show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service of the studio team.
- Liaise with the creative department extensively.
What you’ll need
- A strong understanding of high-end retouching and an eye for detail, accurately managing retouching and image consistency across all photography.
- Extensive knowledge of design programs including Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe and InDesign software.
- Familiarity with printing processes and techniques as well as reproduction and manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.