Landor is looking for a Brand Performance Manager to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Play a vital role in enabling data-driven decision-making. Support our clients in making confident, impactful brand strategy and design choices to drive business growth.
- Deliver pivotal strategy projects, uncover deeper and more meaningful insights and provide quantifiable predictions for the performance and business benefits of our solutions and recommendations.
- Shape our services to stay at the forefront of the industry, creating a strategic blend of data-driven insights and creativity to redefine brand performance.
- Lead research design, execution, and analysis.
- Convert insights from research and data into practical recommendations on client brand and business strategies.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role gained within a brand/design or marketing services agency.
- A wide range of experience and proficiency across various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, tools, and approaches.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, collaborating with individuals from various disciplines outside of the Brand Performance realm.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.