Landor is looking for a Growth Manager/Senior Growth Manager to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Cultivate relationships and identify business opportunities. Support the new business vision to positively influence inbound and outbound leads. Deliver world-class pitches and enable us to realise our ambitious and exciting business goals.
- Work with the Business Development Director and senior team to support and develop the outreach strategy and marketing programs- events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Research and develop a deep understanding of prospective client needs, business challenges and culture.
- Help Landor unlock and win new assignments, enabling us to maintain our position as one of the leading branding consultancies globally.
- Work closely with pitch teams as they develop responses to opportunities (RFI, RFP, Proposals, Pitch Decks).
- Partner with Client Leads to activate and execute against custom reactivation plans for waning or lapsed clients.
What you’ll need
- Business development or account management experience gained within a marketing services agency.
- A good working knowledge of holistic branding, including specialist branding disciplines and a solid understanding of how brands and businesses work is a must.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.