Landor is looking for a Senior Experience Strategist to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Translate data and the world around you into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients. Use data to help create omni-channel and connected experience design, retail design and format definition, pop-up events and activation, workspace, products and packaging (including scannable) and customer service design.
- Facilitate workshops and analyse outcomes, develop customer experience storyboards, create leading retail and brand experience strategy concepts, build physical, human and digital experience concepts, model customer service design programs and identify business requirements to bring them to scale.
- Focus and guide brand-building projects across the entire customer journey from initial brand identity development throughout the entire brand ecosystem.
- Review data, conduct analysis, uncover insights, and prepare coherent and persuasive point of view and actionable recommendations for our clients.
What you’ll need
- Experience in brand experience, customer-journey-based innovation and experience design, with an understanding of how both B2B and B2C brands work, and psychological insight into how humans behave across digital and physical brand ecosystems.
- Knowledge of cross-channel customer journey mapping techniques and storyboarding, as well as design-oriented research and customer insights methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Open-mindedness with an inherent curiosity, and willingness to share fresh perspectives in solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.