Landor is looking for a Client Manager to join our Istanbul studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Ensure flawless project management, strategy and research that delivers projects on scope, to time and on budget for our clients. Seek out commercial and growth opportunities both with existing and new clients.
- As part of our Client Services Team, work side-by-side Business Development, Design and Strategy to successfully deliver client projects.
- Be your client’s spokesperson, tell their story and communicate their business challenges.
- Spark intrigue, spotting opportunities for your client where others may see adversity.
- Oversee the quality of output, having a point of view and need to find solutions to our client’s business problems.
What you’ll need
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience successfully managing client projects.
- An ability to build strong working relationship, internally and externally.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients independently and with confidence.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.