Landor is looking for a Creative Director to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp,
workspace & architectural design experts BDG
and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Be an inspirational beacon across the creative studio. Oversee creative output and ensure delivery of innovative, brand-led, cross-channel creative solutions.
- Inspire and challenge teams on all accounts, to push boundaries of creativity and deliver innovative solutions.
- Establish and execute our creative vision within the Landor community.
- Evaluate design options, providing constructive critique to develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and creative brief.
- Promote and develop creative thinking, coaching and nurturing team members.
- Evaluate and develop competitive and breakthrough design strategies and plans.
- Establish a clear structure for the day-to-day management of the design team.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience as a creative leader in a similar role, leading a large creative team and a sizeable output of work, across all areas of brand and design, from brand expression and experiential to innovation and developing new categories.
- The ability to demonstrate creative impact and skills to manage the complete delivery of projects.
- Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat) .
- Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.