Landor is looking for a Client Director to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp,
workspace & architectural design experts BDG
and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Help clients gain agility and find opportunities where others see adversity. Be a valued partner to your clients on brand-led business transformation.
- Lead key client relationships on one or more client brands.
- Become an expert on your client’s organisation and brand, spotting opportunities and aligning their business needs with Landor’s capabilities.
- Deliver client services excellence and client satisfaction across all our clients and their brands.
- Collaborate seamlessly with other functions including Strategy, Design, Naming, Research and Brand Engagement.
- Steer a team of people to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on scope.
What you’ll need
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience successfully leading client projects within a brand/design agency.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate confidently with clients at all levels.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
- Strategic and intellectual agility – you can connect the dots and recommend next steps in a linear course of action.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.