Landor is looking for an Executive Business Director to join our Jakarta studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Cultivate relationships and identify business opportunities. Lead our most important client relationships by being their go-to business partner for growth.
- Champion a best-in-class project and contractual process for all pitch processes, engagements, and growth opportunities to win new clients. This focus includes partnerships with WPP integrated teams, lapsed clients, and new prospects in targeted verticals.
- Be the central point of communication on multiple pitches and RFP’s, accountable for driving the pitch process from initial qualification call.
- Execute the client Growth Plan with specific and measurable opportunities mapped out, deploying resources intelligently and profitably across disciplines.
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships with colleagues and prospective clients, becoming a critical and highly trusted/valued client advisor at the most senior client level across the network.
- Create partnerships and build trust by demonstrating a commitment to the success of others, building a team mentality, and leading by example.
What you’ll need
- Experience leading a large team in a similar role within a brand/design agency.
- A global perspective born out of multinational experience across different markets.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic agility: capable at arriving at insights that will help solve a client’s brand challenge.
- An ability to build strong working relationship, internally and externally.
- Advanced collaboration skills that enable you to collaboratively partner with leaders of other departments and across other agencies.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.