Landor is looking for a Senior Commercial Partner to join our London studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Be responsible for completing revenue recognition and reporting for client portfolios across some of our largest client accounts.
- Lead on critical tasks, including completing revenue recognition and reporting for client portfolios for month / year end, ensuring processes are in place for SOX compliance, and that at month end all finance systems are closed.
- Take part in weekly revenue meetings with our senior client leadership teams and flag any concerns to the CFO.
- Provide data and analysis for revenue focussing on profitability, flagging service levels, preparing realisation, profitability, and utilisation reporting for client portfolio as well as review WIP balances.
- Prepare monthly working capital reports for the CFO and Commercial Director as well as supporting on budget, forecasting and internal / external or client audits
What you’ll need
- Experience as a PQ accountant with a CIMA/ACCA qualification.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A strong understanding of IFRS15, experience in SOX and technical knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experience managing and leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.