Landor is looking for a Motion Designer to join our Hamburg studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp,
workspace & architectural design experts BDG
and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Shape and lead ideas through animation, from concept to completion. Collaborate closely with other Landor studios worldwide on a different range of projects.
- Create motion assets, working closely with the design and strategy teams to ensure the highest standards of development and execution of world-class video.
- Develop multi-faceted, original, branded 2D/3D animation content and projects. Including anything from animations, package design renders, brand sizzle videos, UX/UI mock-ups, social media posts, and time-based media.
- Lead multiple work streams, developing creatively both independently and alongside cross-functional teams, executing against a wide variety of creative and strategic business briefs.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role within a branding/design agency.
- Outstanding technical skills with editing and syncing soundtracks and using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe After Effects and Cinema4D.
- Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.