Landor is looking for a Designer (Corporate) to join our Hamburg studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Explore and conceptualise design solutions. Develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and creative brief.
- As part of our creative team, support Design Directors and fellow Designers to come up with innovative creative solutions that support project goals.
- Evaluate design options, develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and creative brief.
- Draw or represent design thinking using traditional design to integrate brand messaging, colour, imagery, type, and composition into deliverables.
- Partner and interact with internal teams and clients to showcase your passion for creative excellence, branding, packaging, and visual communication.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role within a brand/design agency, working on corporate accounts.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An impressive portfolio, demonstrating recent work.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.