As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
We are looking for a Retail Environments Senior Client Manager/Project Manager with 3+ years fulltime professional experience. We are looking to add a new team member to the retail design team with a focus on retail and brand experience. The ideal candidate should ha keen interest in working alongside the creative team to develop and manage a retail project from concept phase through to construction completion. The Senior Account Manager/Project Manager will report directly to the Client Director.
What skills are necessary?
- Degree in Project Management or Design related field is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management across multiple projects (retail experience and/or interior architecture is a plus)
- Ability to communicate and coordinate the design team to meet the delivery for all phases of design process: conceptual, design development, construction documents and construction administration etc.
- Confident in client communication and presentations, contractor coordination and construction supervision when required
- Thorough knowledge and work experience in Greater China and/or Asia Pacific
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD, basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-disciplined with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in spoken English is a must
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- PMP certification holder is a huge plus