Landor & Fitch is hiring the next midweight/senior strategist to join the Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Strategists at Landor & Fitch are thinkers and doers who take ownership in translating data and the world around them into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients. They apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex brand and marketing issues. Working as part of a wider team, they review data, conduct analysis, uncover insights and prepare coherent and persuasive point of view and actionable recommendations for our clients. Strategists create lasting impact by demonstrating industry-leading thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity in their everyday work.
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Strategist is:
- Lead the strategy workstream on 1-2 client projects within an integrated, multidisciplinary client team
- Lead the creation of strategic deliverables across brand strategy and experience design through an omnichannel lens ranging from audience insights and competitive audits to brand positioning, opportunity mapping and journey mapping
- Design and lead the research into industry trends, competitive information, along with consumer insights to create and present concepts and recommendations in a compelling and impactful way to internal teams and senior level clients
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful and intuitive insights that drive creative concepts
- Be able to work collaboratively with your team, but also operate autonomously and provide value throughout the entire project cycle
- Partner with the Strategy Director on your team to support and contribute to the broader strategic direction across the team, including creating case studies and sharing internal knowledge
What we’re looking for
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin preferrable.
- Must have Hong Kong and China market experience
- 4+ years of solid brand strategy experience which includes leading storytelling and omnichannel brand experience projects for large and small brands
- A broad set of strategic skills and experiences focusing on brand, with expertise in omnichannel and with a foundational understanding of digital user experience digital transformation
- Experience leading and supporting workshops with mid-senior level clients leveraging design-thinking frameworks
- An inherent curiosity and a way of spotting the right insights out of complicated scenarios, simplifying and translating them into creative strategy that’s easy to implement
- A background in consumer research, behavioural science, creative strategy or digital activation (or a little of everything) will go a long way in ensuring your success. More importantly, you’re a good communicator and a story teller with a way of translating imagination into reality
- Self-disciplined with a proactive attitude
- Ambitious and responsible
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.