Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Senior Client Manager to join the Jakarta studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Take overall responsibility for the management and co-ordination of projects from start to finish, including the sourcing of expertise and reviewing resource allocations
- Own the project timeline and provide regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams
- Oversee project quality throughout the project
- Negotiate with clients for any extra assignments and costs
- Own budgets and billings for project scopes and ensure client budgets are properly managed
- Work with the finance team to report revenue and provide forecasts, and manage finances with internal team and clients
- Take part in brainstorms and creative critiques
- Co-ordinate the handover between creative and production teams, ensuring the latter is involved in critical design stages by tracking team actions.
- Partner with senior and executive team members on new business opportunities, researching client backgrounds, preparing and taking part in pitches
- Identify opportunities for growth within our client’s business and take advantage of these to grow our company revenue.
- An expert on our client business and brands and able to ensure the strategic and creative work we do is on brief and on target
- Ensure what we offer as a company matches the needs of our client.
- Responsible for motivating the project team and driving them to achieve greater client satisfaction.
People and Team
- Ability to unify a small team behind a single vison showcasing clear interdisciplinary understanding
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the brief, requirements and deliverables; providing mentoring and on-the-job training to Client Managers and Client Co-ordinators.
- Ensuring creative teams are fully briefed. Participating in brand discussions and strategic deliverables with clients, strategists and/or creative teams
- Adding value through creative feedback and strategic insights showcased through an innovative approach to problem solving-not being afraid to use this to challenge the studio and clients as required
- Confidently present work with reference to Landor & Fitch proprietary tools where relevant
- Is the central point of contact for one or more client, and is accountable for the health and growth of that relationship.
- Is accountable for delivering agreed-upon revenue and growth targets
- Becomes the Landor & Fitch authority on the client’s business, organisational structure, culture, politics, financial processes, budgets, competitors, business challenges and opportunities and industry trends
- Is comfortable moving upstream and downstream within the client’s org structure; is equally effective partnering with junior-level clients and C-suite team members
- Becomes the client’s most valued partner and source of authority on brand-led business transformation
- Seeks opportunities to grow the client’s business, and the client’s relationship with Landor & Fitch.
- Maintains a regular flow of information between the client and the team, ensuring milestones are met. Shares accolades with the team and appropriately buffers client negativity
- Effectively manages timely communication with Execs / the Management teams to ensure they are always aware of any key client updates / challenges
- Plays an active role in internal working sessions to identify opportunities, critique designs, and evaluate all deliverables, always through the filter of the client brief
- In partnership with Finance, co-leads and oversees client contract and financial negotiations, including negotiation of fees and timings with clients.Addresses and resolves pricing, payment, and scope creep challenges
- Resolves all work quality challenges by liaising with the appropriate team members
- Manages client expectations at all times with issues tackled in advance and problems foreseen and resolved
What we’re looking for
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa
- Has 2+ years in a project management role relating to brand
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills honed within the creative industry
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills; must be able to multi-task and prioritise
- A self-starter who’s confident running projects autonomously as well as within a team
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Proven ability to manage medium to large scale projects for both environments and brand communication deliverables
- Brand focused experience with corporate and consumer clients
- Strong experience engaging, developing and retaining client relationships
- Ability to coordinate, self-motivate and support the team, while working closely with other clients and creative teams
- Financially savvy – able to establish financial goals for the business and for team members
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.