We are currently seeking a Design Director to be based out our Tokyo office. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
- Responsible includes design direction on mainly FMCG packaging
- Working closely with client and Landor&Fitch's global creative teams.
- Lead a project team (both creative and client service teams) at Tokyo office
What we’re looking for…
- Package design experiences necessary
- Business level English and native (or fluent) Japanese
- Over 6-year working experience in advertising, creative or branding agency
- Eligible to work in Japan
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.