Landor & Fitch: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt.
In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
By bringing together Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, Fitch’s expertise in experience, retail and workplace design - we help our clients drive business transformation.
At Landor & Fitch, we’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
The People Coordinator is a critical member of our People Team. You will report to the Senior People Manager and act as a key point of contact for several of our studios. In this position, you are responsible for supporting the day-to-day HR administrative and operational activities, acting as the front-line contact for HR inquiries. You will have the opportunity to work on an expansive number of projects, initiatives, and duties spanning a wide range of HR disciplines. Your primary objective is to create a great employee experience and ensure that People-centric processes are executed in accordance with local and federal regulations.
Onboarding and Exits
- Partner with internal teams to ensure candidates have a premium experience as they transition into employees
- Ensures paperwork and information are gathered ahead of a new employee’s start date or a leavers end date
- Facilitate the new starter’s orientations and trainings as well as leavers end of service meetings
Systems and Processes
- Manage HR systems ensuring they are kept up to date
- Understand employee benefits, policies, and systems and act as front-line contact for inquiries
- Advise leadership of potential problems with a focus on solution-driven communication
- Maintain good working relationships with plan managers, benefit suppliers, and vendors
- Partner with other departments to ensure audits, reporting, payroll, and resourcing are seamless
Culture & Training
- Provide support on training and culture activities, portals, and programs
- Help with the roll-out of HR initiatives
- Stay abreast of HR trends and developments
- Assist with the development of training materials
What we are looking for…
- 2+ years in an HR administration position
- 1+ years working on a regional or global team
- Experience working in a Creative industry - having a good understanding of the challenges an HR person will face in a creative organization
- Bilingual speaker of Spanish & English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & FITCH.