Landor & Fitch: Extraordinary brand transformation, by design
Box ticking. It’s not for us. As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes Landor’s exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, Fitch’s brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and ManvsMachine’s competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Acting as the lynch-pin on one of Landor & Fitch largest accounts, the Client Director owns the day-to-day client relationships, making key decisions and driving the team across several studios to ensure smooth delivery of a wide array of different project types. They’re proactive in exceeding client expectations; making the process of project management and delivery straightforward and easy for both the client and the agency. In close partnership with the Executive Director, the CD will build strong, strategic business relationships in order to identify new opportunities and organically grow business.
Key Responsibilities: The majority of time within the role is dedicated to:
- Project Management
- Responsible for overseeing a range of projects—from day-to-day brand maintenance and promotional campaigns to long-term retail design innovation that changes the way consumers shop
- Financially accountable for directing and growing complex accounts – this includes proposal writing and scope planning, forecasting, strategic planning, reporting and meeting monthly and annual financial targets
- Lead a team of client managers and client coordinators in delivering best-in-class account management
- Be a leader within the agency to the account members and other disciplines – contribute to the organic growth of others
- Provide clarity and direction to key stakeholders at all times (brief writing/articulation of business challenges, weaknesses and opportunities)
- Develop consultative relationships with director and VP level stakeholders within the client’s business
- Network within a business to expand client base
- Commercial acumen
- Management of the whole team’s accounts
- Fundamental understanding of the wider business position and fiscal challenges
- Contract negotiation (not just fees)/the ability to directly engage with procurement to broker a deal that is mutually beneficial to all parties
- The ability to present Landor & Fitch, strategic thinking and creative seamlessly, either as part of a team or independently
- Industry Knowledge
- Deep understanding of the commercial landscape surrounding the client’s business including a sound understanding of all operational aspects of their business
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.