We are currently seeking an Insight & Analytics apprentice to be based out of our Paris studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
You partner with and support the Insights & Analytics EMEA Team to build robust insight & analytics presentations, that strongly support our strategic and creative effort, maintains our currency as a top tier brand consultancy, and establishes new thinking and approaches to improve our current offer.
Your main tasks will include:
- Manage client projects ensuring alignment with project objectives and timelines to meet overall client plan.
- Manage supplier agency relationships to ensure successful project delivery.
- Responsible for building the analysis and managing it to make sure the research objectives are covered.
- Building the relationship between Landor & Fitch I&A team and different clients.
- Be an advocate for Insight & Analytics within Landor & Fitch and connect with client services, strategy and creative teams to communicate the I&A offer.
- Support I&A EMEA, Client Service and Strategy teams on pitches providing input and advice on methodology for proposals.
What are we looking for
You are preparing a Master 1 or Master 2 student in Business, Management or Marketing with a keen interest in statistics and a clear understanding of brand equity.
You have a(n):
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, open-minded and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work
- Understanding of the key concepts of statistical modelling (factorial analysis, regression, correlation, etc.) and financial statements
- High standards for work and impeccable attention to detail.
- Team-oriented across all levels and functions.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite, proficiency level in Excel, a bonus if advanced in SPSS or Survey Reporter
- Fluency in both English and French
2 years apprenticeship contract to start in September 2022
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.