Motion Designer, Mumbai
Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring Motion Designer to join the Landor&Fitch Mumbai studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
We are looking for a Motion Designer with 3-6 Years of experience, having worked with or for communication design agencies, who can help us elevate our Brand experience work, storytelling through motion, and help create extraordinary motion native work.
What skills are necessary?
Essential software knowledge for consideration:
- AfterEffects for motion design, keyframe animation and compositing
- Blender / Cinema 4D for 3D modelling and 3D motion design
- Illustrator, XD (or Figma) and Photoshop for 2D Design and image manipulation
- Premiere Pro for video and elementary audio editing
Also good to have knowledge in:
- Redshift / Octane or equivalent as a render engine
- Processing / P5.js / Cinder for creative coding / generative motion
- Lottie / CSS animation for motion for web and UI
- Trapcode suite for procedural in AfterEffects
- Adobe Animate for keyframe animation
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.