We are hiring an Insight & Analytics Manager for the Hamburg Office. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Let us tell you more….
Working as part of the EMEA team, an Insights & Analytics Manager will contribute to the delivery of key strategy projects to enable creative transformation for our clients and support in building a robust Insights & Analytics offer that strongly supports our strategic and creative effort, maintains our currency as a top tier brand and design consultancy, and establishes new thinking and approaches to augment our current offer.
You will build the capabilities of our growing Insights & Analytics function within the Strategy team at Landor & Fitch – whose purpose is to enable our clients to make meaningful brand strategy and design decisions with confidence through harnessing a data-driven approach to unlock business growth.
Your main tasks will include:
- Support in managing client projects ensuring alignment with project objectives and timelines to meet overall client plan.
- Manage supplier agency relationships to ensure successful project delivery.
- Responsible for leading the analysis and managing it to make sure the research objectives are covered.
- Be an advocate for Insight & Analytics within Landor & Fitch and connect with client services, strategy and creative teams to communicate the I&A offer and support on pitches providing input and advice on methodology for proposals.
- Support in consulting projects that provide more quantifiable predictions for the financial performance and business benefits of our solutions and recommendation
- Deliver a client interest in commissioning ad hoc consulting projects including but not limited to brand strategy, brand valuation, setting financial KPI, modelling an investment case etc.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and industries
- Ensure analysis and synthesis of primary and secondary data sources to generate actionable insights that can impact clients and their business
People and Team
- Develop an understanding of team interaction, foster communication and cohesion between teams and functions
- Listens to constructive feedback and respond positively
- Design and execute large proprietary market research and analytics studies
- Understand the current consulting offers and deliverables, make recommendations on areas of improvement with a view to standardise the workflow, approach and deliverables
- Partner with cross-functional team members to ensure schedules and budgets are met
What we are looking for…
- 4+ years of experience in business and marketing strategy with clear understanding of brand equity
- Experience in translating insights from research and data into recommendations on client brand and business strategies
- Solid skills in MS Office, proficiency level in Excel, a bonus if advanced in SPSS, Python or R
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with financial metrics and business casing as well as project management is a plus
Capabilities (Success Factors)
- Team-oriented across all levels and functions
- Demonstrates passion, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Meets challenges head-on and proactively solves them
- Has high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail
- Self-directed; ability to use own experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Passionate about brands, trends and financial numbers, and how to integrate new tools and techniques into Insights & Analytics
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work, including the ability to explain how improvements in brand can deliver positive business outcomes for clients
- Understanding of the key concepts of statistical modelling, financial statements and business reporting
What we offer you
Flexibility, internationality, fun at work, flat hierarchies and room to contribute your own ideas... and the usual - free drinks and coffee, subsidy for pension scheme and HVV ticket, corporate benefits discounts, discounted Urban Sports Club membership, LinkedIn Learning and Headspace subscriptions, etc.
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept unsolicited CVs or approaches via recruitment agencies.