We are hiring a (Senior) Client Manager to join our established Consumer Client team. Could this be you?
This role can be based in Hamburg, Berlin, or Munich.
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
We exist to help brands compete in an ever-changing and highly competitive world. To do our work effectively, we must have the highest standards and most efficient practices. This is where Client Managers come in. Our Client Services team help clients gain agility and find opportunities where others see adversity. The team helps clients and their brands gain profitable growth by thriving in an accelerated pace of change where disruption is the norm.
You are responsible for achieving and maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring that projects are delivered on scope, on time, and on budget. You will be accountable for flawless project management, strategy, and research. You will seek ways to grow existing business and add value to other new business pursuits. You are the central point of communication on one or more brands, and are accountable for the accurate and timely flow of information between the client and the internal team. You ensure that all milestones are met and partner with the client directors on all key relationships. You will participate in brand discussions, client workshops, brainstorms and development of strategic deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (or comparable)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in branding consultancy working through complex B2B and FMCG projects
- First team and client leadership experience
- Experience collaborating across multiple functions, studios, and personalities
Capabilities (Success Factors)
- You are autonomous, curious, dynamic, and proactive
- You show a real interest in marketing, storytelling, media and communication, in-store development, agency life and brand strategy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills – ability to “do” and prioritise.
- Passionate to drive client growth, spot opportunities to close the deal with selling the offer
- Meets challenges head-on and deals proactively with them to find a solution
- High standards for work and attention to detail
- Solid skills in MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Optimistic and capable of encouraging the same from others. A real team player!
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept unsolicited CVs or approaches via recruitment agencies.