General Affairs Staff (Long Term Freelance/Contractor)
- Japanese Level – Fluent English Level- intermediate
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative support role.
- Excellent time management and schedule management
- Applicants must have permission to work and a resident of Japan.
- Responsible for handling general affairs and receptionist duties e.g. Ordering and managing office supplies, arranging courier deliveries and mailings and representative telephone correspondence.
- Provide support to IT (Taking care of simple facility management and maintenance and liaison to part-time IT service providers etc.)
- Provide support to accounting (Making documents and data entry work etc.)
- Provide support to HR (Making documents etc.)
- Any other relevant responsibilities, as requested by Finance and Human Resources Manager.
- PC skills: those who have used MS Outlook/ Excel(Vlookup formula)/ Word
- In principle, no overtime is required except during busy periods such as the year-end and New Year period.
Number of vacancies: 1
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, New Year holidays
- 9:30am – 17:30pm (an hour break)
* Open to negotiation for reduced work hours
Intended start date: ASAP (negotiable)
- You will join an admin team of 3.