Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Staff Accountant to join our San Francisco studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more...
The Staff Accountant maintains the integrity of general ledger accounts, including Accounts Receivable and Payroll. This calls for prompt and accurate entries into the Maconomy (ERP) financial system. You will report to the Accounting Manager. You will:
- Be well motivated and customer-focused
- Provide our parent company with information needed to process payroll. This will be done gathering information from the ERP and liaising with our parent company
- Serve as a liaison between project accounting in correctly applying payments to Accounts Receivable
- Handle intercompany invoicing
- Initiate bank wires
- Reconcile lockbox receipts and ACH payments
- Prepare journal entries, particularly for payroll and the month end close
- Support with financial audits
So, what are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of Accounting experience.
- You are comfortable working in the Microsoft Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel experience (can maintain complex spreadsheets and perform complex functions).
- You have exceptional analytical and technical skills and are familiar with working in an ERP. Knowledge of the Maconomy ERP is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with the agency environment is highly preferred
- You analyze data to check for errors and inaccuracies and comply with deadlines
- You are motivated, collaborative and a strategic-thinker
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 12 weeks Paid-Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Summer Hours
- Commuter Benefits
About Landor & Fitch
We are a global brand transformation company, here to make a positive difference; to our clients, our people and the world around us. We were created by two industry pioneers who were constantly seeking different approaches and solutions by bringing together the unusual to create the extraordinary.
We are a team of a 1200+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 20 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand transformation by design.
Landor & Fitch is part of WPP, a creative brand transformation company.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We're working to set new standards for the industry band we are always striving to create a culture that celebrates equity and belonging.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.