We are currently seeking a Strategist to join our San Francisco office. Could this be you?
Strategists at Landor & Fitch are thinkers and doers who take ownership in translating data and the world around them into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients. Across nearly ever industry and business model, we use analytical rigor to identify relationships and patterns – then apply critical thinking and creativity to develop solutions for a brand’s name, positioning, architecture and messaging. And we work in multidisciplinary teams as stewards of brands to help ensure strategy is effectively translated into design and experiences.
What We're Looking For…
We need a strong left and right-brained thinker – analytical and creative – with a solid understanding of, and passion for business and brand strategy. With 3+ years of experience, you should be equally adept at managing the fine details while seeing the big picture. Your expertise in brand positioning and architecture gained while working in a brand, design, innovation and/or management consultancy will be critical for the work we do. You should love digging into the data and assessing a wide range of information sources – in order to make connections that can turn into opportunities for clients. We’re looking for someone that can form hypotheses, build cases, consider possibilities, fail fast and create real solutions for our client’s toughest branding challenges. We are problem solvers… and analytics, collaboration, creativity and storytelling are our tools.
- Project planning -- Has a grasp of the necessary steps for branding projects and can assist in formalizing scopes of work.
- Research development -- Has experience in design, execution and analysis of primary research (interviews, surveys, etc.).
- Story telling -- Tells compelling stories with narrative that holds tension. Conveys information effortlessly and memorably.
- Client relationship -- Fully owns and leads work streams that impact an overall project, while effectively collecting feedback from clients and team members.
- Ingenuity -- Can quickly learn from conventional approaches to problems, as well as create out-of-box solutions.
- Diplomacy -- Has the ability to influence and inspire others – relates well to a variety of people across levels – builds rapport and constructive relationships.
- Team building -- Provides mentoring and training to more junior analysts, and can motivate project teams.
About Landor & Fitch
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design. With Landor's brand consulting and strategic design capability, Fitch's experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine's leading-edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences. Landor & Fitch is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging.