We are hiring our next Designer to join our Shanghai office.
Could this be you?
Works with the Design Team to evaluate design options, develop and push to find "big ideas" based on design strategy and creative brief.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding /awareness of the local aesthetic and culture when creating local and global brands, e.g. type, colour issues, symbols etc. for regions.
- Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of highest quality and always relevant to the client’s issues.
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients’ requirements.
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written and oral presentation forms.
- Sharing and importing best practices and resources with peers within broader Landor&Fitch network.
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Builds partners internally and works across all disciplines as an active team player.
- With team members, explores and conceptualizes design solutions, refines design concepts informed by continuous curiosity of design trends.
- Learns to develop point of view.
- Develops understanding of brand strategy, developing breakthrough design strategies and plans and conducting design research.
- Understands importance and supports new business opportunities, events and pitch process.
- Understands and delivers against own role in project schedule, actively participates in project team to achieve objectives.
- Works effectively and efficiently and communicating completion of work or awaiting approval.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2 yrs. design experience in branding/ design agency.
- Design degree or relevant design qualification.
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Keynote) and working knowledge of Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Ability to deliver and identify good creative design.
- Strategic thinker able to problem solve and have a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Developing strategic skills
Analytical - Tackles from a new angle, thinking beyond the boundaries of current role, identifying both short and long-term solutions.
Management & Communication
- Being a strong contributor
Collaboration/Team work - Connects across boundaries. Develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others. Provides a point of view and listens to others. Advocates transparency, clear communication and commitment to the team or partnership.
- Introducing EQ - Has an intuitive understanding of other people’s emotions and own behaviour impacts others. Doesn't overreact in difficult situations and maintains a balanced approach.
- Basic commercial and financial skills
Results Orientated (delivery) - Focuses on the desired results. Sets challenging goals and meets or exceed them. Focus on early diagnosis of issues and subsequent solutions.
- Problem Solving - Ability to quickly frame challenges and opportunities and drive bold but informed solutions.
- How ideas work
Brand Ambassador - Is an Ambassador for their area of the business in line with the integrity of Landor & Fitch. Takes pride in their work and their reputation.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com