Landor & Fitch: Extraordinary brand transformation, by design
Box ticking. It’s not for us. As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes Landor’s exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, Fitch’s brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and ManvsMachine’s competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Creative Director with solid enterprise level branding experience (Corporate, B2B), to support the Americas Region. Could this be you?
This ECD role is a multifaceted position that requires many strengths. We are looking for someone who exudes creative excellence, has strong strategic brand and design experience in the corporate space including enterprise level clients, mergers, spin-offs, rebrands, etc. They lead with thought and strategic intent, and tremendous potential to bring their team to their best work.
Strategic Brand and Design Capability
- Partner with Strategy to merge creative ideas with strategic insight
- Create and oversee competitive and fresh design strategies and plans that transform business
- Partner with senior design colleagues and recognize them as co-owners of the business
- Lead strategic design sessions with senior client groups
- Understand and can manage the delivery and implementation of brand strategies
- Inspire great design internally, and sell it to clients
- Partner with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients requirements.
- Share and import best practices and resources with peers within broader L&F network.
- Interact in a positive, professional, and motivating manner
What we're looking for
- Minimum 10 years' design experience in a branding/design agency
- Demonstrated leadership ability, familiarity with the role—having held a Creative Director position previously
- Excellent global understanding of end users, consumers, customers and client-businesses
- Excellent ability to connect with peers, team, and clients, demonstrated in relationships and presentation and persuasion skills
- Understanding /awareness of the local aesthetic and culture when creating local and global brands, e.g. type, color issues, symbols etc. for regions
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.