Senior Strategist (Omnichannel)
Big ideas and meaningful insights fuel our fire. From Brand Strategy to Experience Design, we collaborate closely with clients and our Design and Digital teammates to tackle complex problems at the heart of human experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Strategist (Omnichannel) that enjoys leveraging well-informed brand and consumer insights to create compelling, channel-right narratives for brands. From discovering ripe opportunity spaces through competitive audits to developing consumer journeys and brand positioning territories, you understand how to tell stories across the onmichannel landscape, and the best way to drive an audience to these stories.
You’re able to quickly understand a brand’s ecosystem and can balance being an advocate for the audience you’re trying to reach with the business goals that have been identified. You’re an excellent communicator and influencer that thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative and multi-disciplinary team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the strategy workstream on 1-2 brand and digital client projects within an integrated, multidisciplinary client team
- Lead the creation of strategic deliverables across brand strategy and experience design through an omnichannel lens ranging from audience insights and competitive audits to brand positioning and journey mapping.
- Design and lead the research into industry trends, competitive information, along with consumer insights to create and present concepts and recommendations in a compelling and impactful way to internal teams and senior level clients.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful and intuitive insights that drive creative concepts.
- Be able to work collaboratively with your team, but also operate autonomously and provide value throughout the entire project cycle.
- Partner with the Strategy Director to support and contribute to the broader strategic direction across the team, including creating case studies and sharing internal knowledge.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years strategy experience which includes leading storytelling and omnichannel brand experience projects for large and small brands.
- A broad set of strategic skills and experiences focusing on brand, with expertise in omnichannel and with a foundational understanding of digital user experience digital transformation.
- Experience leading and supporting workshops with mid-senior level clients leveraging design-thinking frameworks.
- An inherent curiosity and a way of spotting the right insights out of complicated scenarios, simplifying and translating them into creative strategy that’s easy to implement.
- A background in consumer research, behaviourial science, creative strategy or digital activation (or a little of everything) will go a long way in ensuring your success. More importantly, you’re a good communicator and a storyteller with a way of translating imagination into reality.
Who are we?
At Landor & Fitch, our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor&Fitch and why you need to join us, click here