Senior Back-End Developer, HK
We are hiring our next Senior Back-End Developer to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for someone who is a curious problem solver, passionate about technology & creativity and thrives in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Senior Back-End Developer is:
- Develop the framework and foundation for long-term, forward-looking backend applications
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and project managers to create the most compelling and successful experience possible
- Suggest innovative features and ideas for across a diverse range of applications
- Stay abreast of the evolving technology landscape including the emergence of new standards, protocols and devices
- Have strong ability to problem-solve and work in collaboration with a cross-functional team
- Be an all-around positive addition to our company culture
What skills are necessary?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extraordinary software engineering talent.
- 2+ year of hands-on web based (ASP.NET MVC, C#) system development experience in commercial environment
- Experience in Windows Server, IIS, MSSQL configuration and tuning
- Experience in Umbraco / Sitecore CMS are definitely an advantage
- Passion for staying on the bleeding edge of platforms, methodologies and web trends.
- Desire to learn and always improve yourself and the team around you.
- Familiar with continuous integration, functional/unit testing and deployment automation concepts.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST
Our Tech Stack
- ASP.NET, Sitecore & Umbraco
- Node.js, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt
- Git, Gitlab, Chef, TeamCity, Docker
- CSS3, SASS, Modular CSS, Jar/Pug
- Meteor, React, NEXT.js, Angular, three.js
- AWS, Azure
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor & FITCH and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com