Senior Branding & Experience Designer
Landor & Fitch is seeking extraordinary Senior Branding & Experience Designers for the vibrant and multidisciplinary Mexico City studio to work under our vision and creative beliefs– ‘great ideas expertly and beautifully crafted and delivered with rigor and flair’.
Under the direction of the Creative Director, you will help develop and understand design strategies to deliver the best possible creative solution to some of the best brands of the world, mostly on corporate identity projects. You will work both independently and collaboratively with the Design Team - to evaluate design options, develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and the creative brief.
- Love of design: Must have a passion for creative excellence, branding and visual communication
- Multi-channel experience preferred – Experience design, digital, FMCG
- Must be curious about digital and new brand communication channels
- Proven experience as a Designer working as part of a project team
- Ability to work with multiple L&F offices and clients around the world
- Well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat) and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically PowerPoint.
- Strong conceptual thinking and design development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Participate and contribute in design critiques.
- Become a valued team player across all disciplines within a team.
- Ability to support project planning and organization needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other relevant design qualification
- 5+ years of design experience in a branding/design agency
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (intermediate level)
- Experience working as part of a project team
- Well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Acrobat)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically PowerPoint
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & FITCH.