QA Analyst, HK
We are hiring our next QA Analyst to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for a talented QA Analyst to join our multi-skilled and multicultural studio. The ideal candidate will be as excited as we are about how design will help shape the future, and will be an integral member of our branding team, helping us create outstanding, strategically driven creative work for our clients.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for a versatile QA analyst who can help ensure our digital projects are delivered reliably and free of bugs. This person will be responsible for implementing and executing rigorous, best-practice digital QA principles across the entire department.
The studio is not a typical IT or even digital environment, you will be working alongside designers, interior architects, strategists & other creatives and you will be expected to challenge yourself to break out of the typical constraints of a traditional technology team.
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a QA Analyst is:
• Understanding business requirements and developing user stories
• Designing and implementing test scenarios and test cases
• Executing functional testing, regression testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing
• Investigating potential defects and work closely with developers / designers / account manager
• Implementing traceability matrix to reflect test coverage
• Discovering / Reproducing problems reported by clients and internal teams
What skills are necessary?
• Degree (and equivalents) or above in Computer Science or related Discipline is a plus
• Experience with testing cross browser/device web application is a strong plus
• Experience in identifying, reproducing and reporting bugs
• Experience with online defect tracking and Scrum tools like JIRA
• Fluency in English
• Good technical sense, observation, analytical and problem solving skills, while at the same time keeping exceptional customer focus and eye for quality
• Ability to multi-task and attention to details are important
• Strong knowledge of web technologies, browser/OS combinations and device differentiation
• Experience in software testing including designing & developing automated test suites and infrastructure is a definite advantage
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, and ability to take ownership of the role is a MUST
• Fast learner
• Good inter-personal skills and good team player, with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
• Immediate availability is a definite advantage
• This role would also suit recent Graduates
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor & FITCH and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com