LANDOR & FITCH: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt.
In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
By bringing together Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s expertise in experience, retail and workplace design - we help our clients drive business transformation.
At LANDOR & FITCH, we’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
Acting as the lynch-pin on one of LANDOR & FITCH’s largest account, the Account Director owns the day-to-day client relationships, making key decisions and driving the team across several studios to ensure smooth delivery of a wide array of different project types. They’re proactive in exceeding client expectations; making the process of project management and delivery straightforward and easy for both the client and the agency. In close partnership with the Executive Director, the AD will build strong, strategic business relationships in order to identify new opportunities and organically grow business.
Key Responsibilities: The majority of time within the role is dedicated to:
- Project Management
- Client lead on one of LANDOR & FITCH’s largest accounts
- Financially accountable for directing and growing complex accounts – this includes proposal writing, forecasting, strategic planning, reporting and meeting monthly and annual financial targets
- Support Business Directors in delivering best-in-class account management
- Be a leader within the agency to the account members and other disciplines – contribute to the organic growth of others
- Provide clarity and direction to key stakeholders at all times (brief writing/articulation of business challenges, weaknesses and opportunities)
- Develop consultative relationships with director level stakeholders within the client’s business
- Network within a business to expand client base
- Champion LANDOR & FITCH’s thought-leadership and positioning by promoting its use in all works (where relevant)
- Commercial acumen
- Management of the whole team’s accounts
- Fundamental understanding of the wider business position and fiscal challenges
- Contract negotiation (not just fees)/the ability to directly engage with procurement to broker a deal that is mutually beneficial to all parties
- The ability to present LANDOR & FITCH, strategic thinking and creative seamlessly, either as part of a team or independently
- Industry Knowledge
- Deep understanding of the commercial landscape surrounding the client’s business including a sound understanding of all operational aspects of their business
Key Success Factors:
- Leadership: Ability to unite large groups behind a common viewpoint and maintain internal and external relationships whilst executing the vision
- Conviction: Ability to speak with knowledge and authority on all aspects of project management, the agency’s business and associated disciplines
- Foresight: The ability to predict potential issues and opportunities from both an internal and external perspective
- Understanding: A deep-rooted knowledge of the industry and sector commanding respect
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one LANDOR & FITCH.