Client Manager Assistant, Intern
We are hiring our next Client Manager Assistant intern for the Paris Office. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
You will assist the Client Service team, your main tasks include :
- Handle various administrative and financial tasks
- Cross department project coordination to ensure easy flow of communication over all departments involved in project (client services, design, production)
- Manage daily activity in client relationships: organizing internal and external meetings, providing clear and concise meeting reports and updating associated project status
- Prepare cost estimates and process timelines
- Collaborate with design teams in preparing briefings and participating in ideation sessions
- Coordinate small projects from start to finish: oversee all key milestones to ensure on time, on budget and on brief deliverables
So, what are we looking for?
Master 1, Master 2 with specialisation in marketing, communication or branding. Would you like to see how it is to evolve in an international & fast-paced environment?
You have :
- real organisational skills and rigour and are project-oriented.
- a good mastery of English
- skills with Office tools and the Mac interface
- agency experience if possible
You are autonomous, curious, dynamic and proactive. You show a real interest in marketing, storytelling, media and communication, agency life and brand strategy.
You will blossom in a kind and energetic environment where freedom of speech and initiative prevail and where “bullshit” and politics are “persona non-grata”.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com