We are hiring our next Client Services Intern for the Hamburg Office. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more...
You will assist the Client Service team, your main tasks englobing cross departments project coordination to ensure easy flow of communication over all departments involved in project (client services, design, production):
- Handle various administrative and financial tasks
- Manage daily activity in client relationships: organizing internal and external meetings, providing clear and concise meeting reports and updating associated project status
- Prepare cost estimates and process timelines
- Collaborate with design teams in preparing briefings and participating in ideation sessions
- Coordinate small projects from start to finish: oversee all key milestones to ensure on time, on budget and on brief deliverables
So, what are we looking for?
You have a passion for design & strategy processes and would like to see how it is to evolve in an international & fast-paced environment? As Client Services Team, we ensure that the projects are delivered against clients’ expectations, allocated timings and budget. Hence, we are looking for a strong and responsible individual who is willing to learn about branding and can be autonomous and proactive to efficiently support a team of 5-6 people. We are always on the move and multi-tasking so you would need to be a quick learner and have excellent organization and communication skills in English and German, to ensure that communication runs smoothly within our team.
- Duration: 6 months
- Workplace: Hamburg
- Due to the current situation, you also need to be able to work from home
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- ideally fluent in both English & German
Finally, if you are able to easily find your way around Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, this would be a solid plus.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com