Landor is looking for a Communication/Marketing Assistant.
As global Leader in brand strategy and design, we transform the biggest global brands from their full experience deployment strategy to audience engagement.
In full growth for several years, we are the most awarded design agency at Cannes Lions in the world and the most rewarded in France for creativity and efficiency. We accompany the biggest brands such as Accenture, Airbus, Bel, BNP Paribas, Citi, Citroën, Coty, Danone, Duracell, Fedex, Fédération Internationale de Volley-Ball, Geodis, Groupe RATP, Hennessy, Louvre Hotels, Procter & Gamble, Roche, Total, Visa, Volvic and many more... The extent of our activities is infinite and expands continuously: brand strategy, visual identity, product and service innovation, experience design, brand content, voice, data driven experiences, etc. Our unique position - channel-agnostic, strategically upstream and in direct contact with the decision makers - allows us to be part of all the conversations.
Under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager, you are responsible for the daily activities of MarCom, which contribute to:
- Internal Communications: maintenance of the Knowledge Center, relations and reporting within the global network, daily press reviews, organization of internal events, animation and decoration of the Paris office in collaboration with the design studio, writing and submission of case studies on line, implementation of new internal communication processes.
- External Communications: media relations, press reviews and releases, new business guides, identify and enter professional awards, publications on Landornet, blogs, etc.
- New business: organization and preparation of internal meetings, benchmarks, updating databases, preparing PowerPoint presentations, liaison with the global Landor network.
BA in communications, you have:
- strong interpersonal and writing skills
- a good mastery of both English and French
- skills with Office tools and the Mac interface
- knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Web communication if possible
You are autonomous, curious, dynamic and proactive. You show a real interest in marketing, storytelling, media and communication, agency life and brand strategy. You will blossom in a kindly and energetic environment where freedom of speech and initiative prevail and where “bullshit” and politics are “persona non-grata”.
You are immediately available for a 6-month internship.